Make a big investment in your career!
Your investment in RPAC, combined with those of the 1.1 million members of the National Association of REALTORS®, insures the voice for real estate is heard in Washington, D.C. and Harrisburg, as well as Allegheny County and the 130 municipalities and 44 school districts that comprise it.
Help protect your business from government forces that want to milk the real estate industry by:
- Taxing your commissions
- Increasing or adding realty transfer taxes
- Adding new “point of sale” requirements on property transfers
- Threaten the mortgage interest deduction
- Impose burdensome and unnecessary legislation upon property managers and owners
RPAC investments brings:
When you write your 2012 REALTOR® dues membership check, include your voluntary “fair share” 2012 contribution to RPAC of $27 for members or $100 for brokers and managers. Considering your investment in RPAC an investment in your profession.
Only because of past RPAC investments have REALTORS® been able to successfully fight attacks on your livelihood. However, we can only fight with your help, and we need your RPAC investment now to ensure our continued success.
- Political funding to candidates at the local, state, and federal level
- Support to candidates regardless of party affiliation
- Focus on issues affecting REALTORS®
Contributions are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amount indicated is merely a guideline and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amount. The Association will not favor or disadvantage anyone by reason of the amount of their contribution, and you may refuse to contribute without reprisal by the Association. 70% of each contribution is used by the State PAC to support state and local political candidates. The other 30% is sent to National RPAC to support Federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.