As a local REALTORS® association, RAMP is part of a three-way strategic partnership that includes the National Association of REALTORS® and the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®. That means RAMP members automatically belong to all three tiers of the REALTOR® family.
RAMP also is the founder of three subsidiary organizations that serve to meet niche concerns among local REALTORS®. Those are:
- RAMP Foundation. As RAMP's charity arm, the foundation supports real estate licensees in times of natural disaster and provides education grants to those seeking a broker license or REALTOR® designation.
- Andron Epiphanon Fraternity. Since 1972, the AEF has recognized the top-producing REALTORS® in a number of categories at an annual awards banquet.
- Western Pennsylvania International Realty Council. This organization exists to foster conversation about ways to make our region a more attractive place for new immigrants and other international homebuyers.
In addition, RAMP is affiliated with two local chapters of other real estate industry organizations:
- IREM (Western Pennsylvania, Chapter No. 7). IREM recognizes the needs of real estate management practitioners at all levels. IREM membership increases your professional credibility and provides you with tools to excel on the job, win new clients, build your contact base, and gain valuable knowledge.
- Pittsburgh Metropolitan Chapter of the Appraisal Institute. As America's largest real estate appraisal organization, the mission of the Appraisal Institute is to support and advance its members as the choice for real estate solutions and to uphold professional credentials, standards of professional practice and ethics consistent with the public good.