Applying is as easy as 1,2,3...
If you are:
- Licensed to sell real estate in Pennsylvania;
- Affiliated with a broker of record who holds RAMP membership;
- and eligible for membership under RAMP bylaws...
...then starting on the path to RAMP membership is just a click away. For your 2012 dues of $446, you'll become a member of RAMP, the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. The steps are simple:
1. Apply for membership online or via mail/fax. You'll also submit your non-refundable membership dues at this time. (Click here to view our dues.)
2. RAMP's board of directors will review and (barring any irregularities or evidence of professional misconduct) approve your application.
3. You must attend an orientation and ethics seminar within three months of your acceptance as a member. At the conclusion of the seminar, you will be presented with a pin and certificate evidencing your full membership in the REALTORS® Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh.
(Note: If you're already a REALTOR® with another board, you can apply for secondary RAMP membership ($25/year) with this form.)