The Tech Helpline is a member benefit offering support for hardware, software, networking and digital devices.
The best part is you have the choice of contacting their friendly and knowledgeable analysts via phone, e-mail, and online chat. They troubleshoot problems and offer solutions, often by connecting remotely to your computer and fixing it while you relax. They can advise you on hardware and software purchasing, and most importantly, they understand your needs as a REALTOR®.
- Instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software issues.
- Advice for purchasing hardware, software and services.
- Basic instruction with major software applications.
- Recommendations for upgrades and updates.
- Advice for performance optimization.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
- No limits on the number of calls or on the length of time per call.
- Experienced, reliable, professional and courteous assistance.
- Assistance in English or Spanish.
- U.S.-based analysts located in Orlando, Florida.
Support is available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
Call us: (877) 573-6159
For chat support, click here: http://chat.techhelpline.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete list of computer support, please visit: http://www.techhelpline.com/computer-support
Please note: The Tech Helpline does not support West Penn MLS issues. You will need to contact WPMLS directly for that support.